The Ferrybridge power plant had installed an original dipper plate into a water trough to seal the bottom of the boiler to the ash hopper.
Regular maintenance problems caused by this system have been encountered:
- contact and deformation of the dipper plate
- distortion of the water trough
- water leakage into the boiler house
- pressure loss due to no sealing of water trough
- regular cleaning and maintenance due to ash build up
- efficiency of draught fans
DEKOMTE proposed a number of standard and high tech solutions to solve the problem.
The solution offered incorporates an internal ash guard, steel frame, fabric joint and fixing system. By offering a complete product scope, DEKOMTE can assure a long life and reliability in service.
The fabric solution installed, gives a gas tightness which maintains boiler efficiency and integrity.
|Dimension inside:||32000 x 10000 mm|
|Boiler internal temperature:||900 ºC|
|Temperature at fabric:||300 ºC|
|Pressure static:||-5 mbar|
axial: -200 mm